If someone says switching to a vegan diet means suppressing your flavor cravings, correct them because the vegan diet has millions of recipes that are never going to disappoint you. In this article, we introduce 2 delicious vegan dinner recipes.
Jalapeno Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Here are the ingredients:
- 7 cups of Broccoli
- 2 poblanos
- 1 jalapeno. You may use ½ jalapeno if you do not like your soup to be much spicy.
- Vegetable broth
- In a pan, sauté diced onion, garlic, and peppers.
- Add in water, vegetable broth, broccoli, herbs, and spices.
- Let it simmer for about 10-12 minutes.
- Take out two cups each of tender broccoli and broth and put them into a high-speed blender. If you are using a regular blender, soak the cashews overnight.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Add some baby spinach to the blender and blend them well into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the cooking pot kept on low heat. Stir well while the soup is cooking.
- Add some corn, sliced jalapenos, and chili flakes over the soup for flavor and crunchiness.
Sugar Snap And Pea Carrot Soba Noodles
Take a note of the ingredients of this delicious vegan dinner here.
- 6 ounces soba noodles or spaghetti noodles
- 6 medium-sized carrots
- frozen edamame
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 10 ounces of snow peas
For the Ginger-sesame sauce
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or peanut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp chili sauce
- Roughly chop the peas and slice the carrots into thin strips.
- Whisk the ingredients of sauce in a bowl and set it aside.
- Place two pots filled with water over the stove and bring it to a boil. Simultaneously, toast the sesame seeds in a pan for 4-5 minutes over low-medium heat.
- When the water in the pots starts boiling, cook the noodles in one pot. In the second pot, cook the frozen edamame for 4-6 minutes and before draining, toss the peas into the edamame water and cook for 20 seconds more. Then drain.
- Combine the noodles, edamame, carrots, and peas in a serving bowl and pour the sauce over the preparation. Add in the chopped cilantro and toasted sesame seeds.